Coaching Squared is a pioneering, cross-organisational initiative designed to boost the confidence and career prospects of managers through a nine month development programme.
The programme provides a platform for participants (at middle and senior manager level) with a similar level of experience to meet and select an independent peer from another organisation to act as co-coaching partner.
Participants learn how to coach and together set an action plan to support each other in achieving career goals. It is an opportunity to exchange business experience and work on personal progression in a safe and confidential environment with someone from outside of their own organisation.
Learning is reinvested into the organisation through increased confidence, new ways of working and clearer career development goals.
Please click here to download and share Coaching Squared Fact Sheet 2016
Month One: Matching Workshop
- Participants meet and select a coaching partner from a different organisation
- Introduction to the coaching approach using the GROW Model
- Map out a 9 month partnership strategy
Month Four: Mid-Term Workshop
- Shared learning and experience of best practice
- Advanced communication skills training
- The psychology of influencing skills and practice
Month nine: End-of-Term Workshop
- Personal Branding and effective networking skills
- Action Learning practice
- Access to Senior Leaders and guest speakers