Who is Coaching Squared for?
(Grade + Women, BAME, LGBT, Disability)
Ideal participants for this programme fulfill these criteria:
- Experienced middle managers, below Heads of Function and/or those reporting to Senior Directors.
- Team leaders with direct reports and minimum 2 years leadership experience
- Specialist/ Technical Experts who deliver a job that is key to the company.
- Civil Service grades 6 and 7 (SCS Feeder Grades) – exceptional candidates at SEO level
- The organisation considers participants who have clear focus on results, and achieving stretch targets show potential to be an engaging, motivational and inspiring leader:
- are able to provide vision and set clear direction
- create conditions where staff can prioritise and use initiative to deliver results
- take personal responsibility for delivering results effectively and swiftly
- are focused on business priorities and strategic outcomes to deliver these
- are honest, courageous and realistic
- inspire trust and respect in their team
- engage and motivate their team to prioritise and use initiative to deliver results.